Confidently engaging an individual or audience while maintaining control and moving their minds to a desired outcome.
A presentation’s intention is to inform and/or persuade an individual or group. In order for these goals to be achieved it must be delivered persuasively, with clarity and confidence. A speaker who can control presentation delivery controls results.
Ignite Excellence’s Persuasive Presentation Skills that Move Minds Program incorporates advanced presentation techniques, including planning, plus verbal and kinetic delivery skills that produce persuasive presentations, whether to one person or a packed hall. These techniques fine-tune and advance an individual’s business presentation skills, equipping participants with the ability to inform and influence their audiences to move to a desired outcome. Our techniques are beneficial, whether pitching for new business prospects, delivering client market analysis, deployed for internal stakeholders, or a large audience of strangers. Participants learn how to engage each member of the audience prior to and long after the presentation. The focus is not only on what is delivered, but also how it is delivered.
Regardless if you are a tenured presenter, or a novice, you will emerge from this program with more confidence to stand before a group and successfully deliver persuasive messages that will move people to action.
Key Learning Outcomes:
Participants will have the skills to:
- Follow a proven process to develop and deliver persuasive presentations that achieve specific objectives and appeal to each member of the audience.
- Deliver dynamic and flexible presentations that can be delivered to a small or large audience (from 1 to 1 or 1,000).
- Move minds of an audiences to a desired outcome.
- Modify presentations for different situations and individuals.
- Tailor communication to address the objectives of your specific prospect/client as well as other stakeholders.
- Structure business presentations to suit a range of different audience communication styles.
- Use flexible tools to organize ideas for presentations in a time saving, informative, and persuasive manner.
- Use persuasive language that is appropriate to influence specific members of the audience.
- Design and interact with visual aids effectively.
- Control the audience before, during and after a presentation.
- Communicate more persuasively and confidently in informal or formal presentations.
- Use movement, gestures, eye contact, and voice in order to engage diverse audiences.
- Control and direct nervous energy to create a memorable presentation.
- Learn flexibility in using delivery skills to create different moods and tones depending on the objective.
- Prepare for, and handle, “rough times” in order to feel more comfortable when dealing with challenging audiences.
Who should participate?
- Teams that present to win business
- Managers who conduct meetings
- Executives who need to create positive stakeholder perception
- Individuals who speak to Associations or present to colleagues
- Sales individuals who present one-to-one or to a group
- Individuals who need to influence a variety of stakeholder groups
- People with years of presentation experience and novice – both will leave with a different approach to planning and delivering a persuasive presentation.
Complete Program – Fourteen modules
Each module includes digital audio and visual streaming, downloadable worksheets and exercises. In additions you will receive the overview module (10 Planning Components to a Persuasive Presentation) as a downloadable resource. You will receive “Ignite Insight” resources for a year after your program. In addition, you will have access to other resources on the igniteU site. (Note: The highest technology has been considered to promote streaming in emerging countries)
Overview Module – Ten Planning Components to a Persuasive Presentation
One-hour module that provides key concepts for preparing and presenting any persuasive presentation. Module includes digital audio and visual download, worksheets and exercises.
Program Purchase Options
* Step-by-Step Option – Program is completed over a two-month period – best for practicing module exercises. Every 7 days you will receive an email informing you to log into the site to watch your next module. One or two modules will be available at a time (the number available depends on the size of the module). You will then be able to download the worksheets and stream the audio & visual. The online program is streamed and therefore you will receive a user name and password to log onto the site to gain access to the modules. Please check your junk box for emails if you don’t receive them.
** Fast Track Option – You will receive the entire program at once – including audio & visual and worksheets. The online program is streamed and therefore you will receive a user name and password to log onto the site to gain access to the modules. You will then be able to download the worksheets and stream the audio & visual. The program can be completed in three full intensive days. Please check your junk box for emails if you don’t receive them.
(Note: You will need an internet connection to take this course. The highest technology has been considered to promote streaming in emerging countries. The training videos are supported by all major Operating systems and browsers: Operating Systems: Mac OS/Windows; Browser support: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, browsers on iPhone/iPad and other smartphones; Flash version required: 9.115.)
Although Persuasive Presentations that Move Minds Program will take you to the next level of your presentation ability by challenging your approach and enhancing your skills, you may choose to engage an Ignite Excellence certified trainer who will provide coaching which will further enhanced your overall ability to persuade audiences. To request a person coach contact firstname.lastname@example.org